"I love this place. Jean is the best manicurist I've ever had. I brought in a picture of what I was looking for and she did an amazing job. Thank u so much "
- Crystal B.VALENCIA, CA
"I love this place, its my favorite for pedicures in all of scv. I dont have a favorite employee because all of the employees that have worked on my feet have done a great job. I love the massage and the minty paste they mix with there lotion on your legs, it feels very tingly and refreshing. I love the effort they put into the detail of your artwork, wether it's a flower or fireworks a heart or whatever you please, you wont be dissatisfied. They are also very nice, and I never feel like they strike up a conversation because they feel obligated to. And I dont know what others are talkibg about "had to make an appointment" 80% of the time I walk in and they seat me right away, the other 20% I wait at most 10 minutes...."
- Lauren L.Valencia, CA
"I have been told by many of my friend to check this nail spa out and I am really glad I finally did! After reading some of the reviews I knew it would be busy so I made an appointment. I only waiting about 5 minutes before I was greeted by a very nice lady who gave me great service. It has been over a week since I have been in Ocean Nails and my nails still look great. The price was about the going rate in the SCV but well worth it. I have found my new nail salon!"
- Shannon C.Santa Clarita, CA
"I just moved to Valencia so you can just imagine how it is to start off fresh and find the right nail salon to go to every two weeks. I chose this place first because it's right down the street from my house. I got there around 2:30p.m. and only waited 10 minutes for a Spa chair. A young lady named Tiffany did my spa pedicure and basic manicure. It was only $32 bucks! I'm very pleased with the service. The name totally fits the atmosphere because of the ocean mural painted throughout the salon. There's also a fountain with water flowing.... very relaxing! I definitely recommend this salon."
- Grace H.Orange County, CA